- Contact Us
51st Call for Papers
Paper proposals are invited from elected officials, scholars and practitioners concerned with the following issues:
- Reclaiming the public realm
- Active Mobility and Complete streets
- Family-friendly housing
- Building lifetime community districts
- Reshaping suburban sprawl
- A healthy city for children
- Achieving neighborhood health equity
- Preventing and ending homelessness
- Healthy, equitable land use and urban planning
- Food environments
- Integrating public health and planning
- Generating community participation
- Green cities
- Learning from Portland
For more details, please see the 51st Presentation Topics.
Deadline for submission: November 1st, 2013 - Extended to December 20, 2013
Please prepare proposals for blind peer review. The personal information is required but will not be circulated to reviewers. In the abstract box, please include paper title and abstract (200-250 words), but do not include any personal information.
Notification will be sent within 4 weeks of submission. Final accepted papers are due March 2014. Papers must be presented in person at the conference and will be published in the digital conference proceedings. Selected papers will also be published in Documentation Sets on focused topics.